Home > Report a Sign Complaint

Report a Sign Complaint

Report any of the following sign issues:


Call 311

MYLA311 App

To submit a request for a new sign, please contact your local District Engineer's Office.

West Valley District:
(818) 756-8784

East Valley District:
(818) 374-4688

Western District:
(310) 575-8138

Southern District:
(310) 732-4599

Central District:
(213) 972-4990

If you received a parking citation that you believe was issued incorrectly because of a missing or defaced sign and you want to contest a citation, then you may request an Initial Review.