Public Service Centers
312 W 2nd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
1575 Westwood Blvd., Suite 100B
Los Angeles, CA 90024
3333 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 3337
(ground floor outside building lobby area)
Los Angeles, CA 90010
6309 Van Nuys Blvd. Room 103
Van Nuys, CA 91401
For your convenience, the Parking Violations Bureau operates four Public Service Centers which are open from 9am to 5pm. The offices are closed on weekends and holidays. At these locations, motorists may request one of the following services:
- Obtain general Information from Customer Service Representatives (CSR) about general parking regulations, as well as specific citations.
- Make payments with cash, checks, money orders, cashier's checks, or credit/debit cards for Parking Citations.
- Begin the release process if your car has been booted or towed because of five or more delinquent parking citations (**Checks are not accepted for Booted or Towed vehicles) .
- Begin the release process if your car has been towed because of No Evidence of Registration or Expired Registration.
- Request an Initial Review: Please clearly state the reasons that you feel the citation was unfairly issued, and it will be used as the basic for your contest. Upon completion of the review, a decision will be rendered and you will be notified of the results via mail.
- Request an Administrative Hearing or Pre-Payment Waiver.
- File a complaint about a traffic officer’s conduct, by submitting a completed Officer Complaint Form, telling us why you believe the officer’s conduct was unprofessional or inappropriate.
- Submit a customer service complaint by telling us how our service did not meet your expectations.
- Purchase (**limited to PPD, OPD, OVD) annual, visitor, and guest permits for Preferential/Overnight Districts and Oversize Vehicle Districts.